Saturday, February 4, 2012

Congratulations SHARI my friend!





A ROUND OF APPLAUSE
for

SHARI ALYSE
of

SHARIng (Sunshine & Love) with SHARI









“If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence. Determination. The will to endure to the end, to get knocked down seventy times and get up off the floor saying. “Here comes number seventy-one!”~ Richard M. Devos
I have known Shari for quite a few months now and I can tell you this about her ~ ~ she is a 71 kinda gal! And better than that, Miss Sunshine and Love will get up time and again with her  beautiful smile in place, ready to keep giving 'er!
I am delighted to help her announce the upcoming release of her first inspirational coffee-table book ~ ~ a compilation of her optimism and good cheer. It's just been sent to the publishing house. So keep checking back on her page to be among the very first to get your copy!
Be sure to LIKE her page if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU doesn't begin to tell you how LOVED and APPRECIATED I feel!!! This means more than you know! YOU are truly a gift! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve all good things and blessings you little Rayette, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Serena... this is a poem i wrote for my 1 year old niece Siren when she was born :)

    A song for siren
    For whom i would yearn
    If it’s not for Siren
    A princess in her cradle
    The Atlantic mermaid’s queen
    For whom I would yearn
    Where all soldiers fights
    And all the kings must lean
    For a smile from siren
    A princess in her cradle
    The Atlantic mermaid’s queen
    For whom I would yearn
    Where all the angles fly
    And all the bards write
    And all the butterflies
    Dancing around siren
    For home I would year
    Where all the boys sigh
    Thinking of all the lies
    To capture the heart of Siren
    And when her prince arrives
    The boys’ hearts will shard into smithereens
    The princess in her cradle
    The Atlantic mermaid’s queen

    ReplyDelete